B-EN-G provides a comprehensive range of services from planning and consulting to system construction and operation. During the course of our business activities, we use personal information directly or indirectly. As an information services company, we consider that the social responsibility in using personal information is immensely heavy and that the proper management is the most important and fundamental requirements.
Revised on 22th, November 2006
Masakazu Haneda, President & CEO
Shigeaki Betsunou, Personal Information Protection Administrator
Business Engineering Corporation
- We uphold all laws, guidelines, and regulations regarding the protection of personal and confidential information.
- Established company rules govern the handling of all personal information, and a managing supervisor and representative in charge have been appointed to ensure appropriate management.
- We manage personal information according to the following precepts:
- In collecting personal information, we seek to clarify the purpose and scope of use, managing this information with all due care after obtaining client approval, and then only within the scope of use authorized.
- For subcontracted operations involving construction and information systems, if subcontractors are entrusted with personal data on clients, we make sure this data is used for the purpose specified, and within the client-approved scope of application. We also make sure this data is appropriately stored.
- We safeguard all personal information we collect via various measures to prevent leakage, loss and falsification. Should any incident occur despite these precautions, we take prompt corrective action.
- If management of personal information is subcontracted, we ensure that all operations involving this information are undertaken in accordance with our own strict management policies.
- For a complaint and/or a request, we put a charge window and cope faithfully.
- We strive at all times to continue improving this management system for protecting personal information.
Those who live in EEA Member States are advised to understand the following notice regarding the handling of Personal Data acquired through our website or e-mail.
Purposes of Collecting and Processing of Personal Data are:
- Sales promotion and marketing activities relating to our products and services including various seminars and exhibition;
- Request for questionnaire such as customer satisfaction survey etc. and responding to inquiries;
- Provision of information on our business activities;
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
Personal data will be transferred to and stored on our servers in Japan. Although Japan has not been given a decision on the adequacy of data protection from the European Commission, we will manage the personal data appropriately.
You can request us to restrict accessing their personal data, correcting inaccurate personal data, and data processing while verifying the accuracy of the data.
The contact information of the department in charge is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are dissatisfied with our way of personal data handling, you can file a complaint with the supervising body of the EU member country.
Before giving your personal data, agreeing to the above notice concerning the use and relocation of the personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, and withdrawing this agreement does not affect the legality of data processing and data transfer before withdrawal.
For inquiries concerning personal information, contact
Corporate Communications Group, Legal Department, Executive Headquarters
Business Engineering Corporation