mcframe SIGNAL CHAIN
There are two applications: "Operation Monitoring" that monitors and analyzes the operational status of manufacturing equipment; and "Equipment Maintenance" which realizes preventive maintenance by digitizing maintenance work.
- Historical data of production performance and causes of short stops is centrally managed, which can be used for later analysis.
- Evaluate overall performance using OEE*1 index based on equipment data as well as utilization data.
- No cumbersome wiring needed - effectively collect data even from aged equipment.
- Ready for phase-by-phase IoT implementation while confirming the effectiveness of the system.
WD series is a wireless data communication system made by PATLITE. It is a revolutionary system that can be used to transmit operational information wirelessly by simply placing it on top of PATLITE Signal Tower (*). This can reduce wiring, component installation and other related costs.
*Secure and reliable wireless communication, which uses international telecommunications standards, enables accurate data transmission even when multiple devices are in use at the same time. It is distributed as "AirGRID" in Japan and "WD series" at outside of Japan.
- Maintenance Management features every control items needed to appropriately manage maintenance activities.
- A smart device allows inspector to input accurate check result on the spot.
- Consolidated inspection and repair data can be shared throughout your company.
- Support for planning an optimal inspection schedule based on historical data of inspection and repair.