With motion sensor, workers' movements and postures are converted into three-dimensional data. The analysis and evaluation for work instruction and work load can be completed while ensuring the quality of work is maintained.
- Generate analytical data such as body 3D model and three-dimensional coordinates with ease.
- Easy to find improvement points by viewing in multiple directions using 3D.
- Objective assessment by measurement data not depending on skills of evaluator.
- Evaluation by new indicators that have never existed or could not be acquired.
- Improve satisfaction by improving explanation with data backed up.